Psalms or song is that which arises from a heart experience. How delightful if we think of the Lord playing upon the heart, and what melody may arise from such an experience! It seems needless to remind fellow readers what a wealth of spiritual experience lies behind the five books of the Psalms and the fifteen psalms. Truly many if not all are “gems from the furnace.”
Song of Ascents is a title given to fifteen of the Psalms, 120–134. The fifteen psalms (120-134) are called the “Psalms of Degrees or Ascents” which were sung by the people in their pilgrimage up to Jerusalem on the Feast required by law. Deut 16:16 said three times a year Feast of unleavened, Pentecost and Tabernacle. They are also variously called Gradual Psalms, Songs of Degrees, Songs of Steps or Pilgrim Songs.
It has been suggested that the fifteen psalms known as the Songs of Ascents were composed to commemorate the experiences of those whose hearts were stirred to return to Zion from Babylon to build again the house of the LORD and the wall of Jerusalem.
The Christian life is a climb—a journey of constant growth, sacrifice, and trusting God for what we cannot see, believing God for solutions to our problems.
These prayers should be made with the consecration of heart, forgive all that offended before you make these prayers. You can make these prayers within the space of fifteen days. If you would like to make these prayers for fifteen days, then the prayer points should be made the meditation for each day and you can also add other personal problems, which related to each prayer point. You can also choose to make the payers at once each day. Don’t give up these prayers until a breakthrough is made.
Your breakthrough depends on your immediate situations, such as sickness, lawsuits, disputes, marriage issues, debts etc.
Before each of the prayers for the day is made you have to make this declaration
“I STAND NOW IN THE FINISHED WORKS OF THE CROSS, IN THE RESURRECTION POWER OF JESUS, THE POWER IN BLOOD OF THE LAMB THAT WAS SHED FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF MY SINS AND TESTIMONY OF JESUS”
DAY 1 PSALMS 120
Plea for Relief from Bitter Foes
1 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.
2 Deliver my soul, O Lord, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.
3 What shall be given unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue?
4 Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of juniper.
5 Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!
6 My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.
7 I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.
Dear heavenly Father,
I am sorry for the times I have not been in your presence, now consider, how my problems are multiplying daily and no solution seems to be near, I have long dwell in my problems and sin has used this opportunity to lay hold of me that I am now distressed. You rescued the people of Israel from the hands of those that oppressed them, that they were able to praise You. Now rescue me in my distress so that I can praise You always.
Father, I thank You that in my distress, You hear my cry and will deliver me from lying and deceitful tongues.
Thank You Father that You will expose the true from the false.
Thank you Father that my enemies will not prevail against me.
Thank You, Father, that when my ways please You, then you will even make my enemies to be at peace with me, and I give You the Praise and Glory for it all, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
(1) God who answered King David in his distress please answer my prayers
(2) God give me the right position I required in life so that I can live above reproach
(3) God deliver my soul from lying lips and deceitful tongues
(4) Let those planning evil against me, never prosper with their plans
(5) Lord forgive me things I have done against someone that is not right before you
(6) My Father may those who oppose me receive their recompense rewards
(7) Lord Make me be at peace with my enemies
(8) Every evil plan against me shall be barren and fruitless
(9) I shall never meet those that cannot work along with my destiny
(10) May I always uphold peace no matter the troubles around me.
DAY 2 PSALMS 121
God the Help of Those Who Seek Him
1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore.
Thank You Father that I can lift my eyes towards You who dwells in the heavens. Thank You Father that you are my Creator and my Helper. Thank You, Father, that because You never sleep that I will not stumble because You are my Keeper, You are the Shade at my right hand.
Thank You, Father, that I will not be harmed by the sun by day and the moon by night. Thank You, Father, that You shall preserve my soul, that You protected me by Your might hand, and will watch over me as I come and go from this day forward in Jesus’ Name, Amen
1. Every mountain and hill that are standing along my way be removed now by the help of God in Jesus Name.
2 God my helper delay not to answer my cry unto you so that I will not dwell too long gazing at the mountains.
3. By the authority in the word of God I remove every obstacle that can make my feet move.
4. God who never sleeps nor slumbers, be on my side now to quicken my faith to victory and overcome every evil plan against me.
5. Be shade upon my right hand that no evil will prevail over me so that I can pose my possessions.
6. I pray that sun should not smite me by day, that any evil projected through the sun against me shall be of none effects.
8. Moon rules in the night to illuminate the darkness, therefore every night in my life let the moon appear to you so that you are illuminated now and be exposed.
(9) God please send me those you have created to fulfil my destiny
(10) Let those that cannot be of help to me be far away from me
(11) Let the sun & moon work for me in order to fulfil my destiny
(12) God preserves me from every spirit of failure and rejection.
DAY 3 PSALMS 122
The Joy of Going to the House of the Lord
1 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.
2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
3 Jerusalem is built as a city that is compact together:
4 Whither the tribes go up the tribes of the Lord, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the Lord.
5 For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
7 Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
8 For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
9 Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.
Teach me, Father, to follow Your servant David’s example when he said: “I was glad when they said unto me, ‘Let us go into the house of the Lord.’” Thank You, Father, that I in the Body of Christ is like a city being built up together, where I can come into Your Holy Presence as they came together at Jerusalem in the days of old. Father, because I am like a house that is being built up in spiritual Jerusalem that I will not only seek and pray for the peace of Jerusalem in the physical but in the spiritual as well. I speak peace and prosperity within the Nation of Israel, and I speak peace within her borders and those neighbouring countries that surround Jerusalem.
For the sake of my friends and companions, I say, “Peace be within you.” We thank You, Father, that I can say to one another in freedom of speech … “Peace is to you, your families and our nations in Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.
(1) Heavenly Father, give me the joy of going to your house always.
(2) God remove everything that has been hindering me from going to your house
(3) As I worship you let all my worries, anxieties and fears be swallowed up
(4) May your praises be continually in my mouth until my victory is announced
(5) May peace be upon Jerusalem that I might be prospered.
(6) Lord, Make me seek the good of your place of worship as you prosper me
(7) May my mouth be full of testimonies of what God has done in my life.
(8) Oh Lord decree my peace and prosperity from your throne.
(9) May all those that are not for my peace be far from me
(10) My God decree from your seat of judgment the peace of my enemies to be disturbed, and shaken, that I might be at peace.
DAY 4 PSALMS 123
Prayer for Release from Contempt
1 Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.
2 Behold, as the eyes of servants, look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
3 Have mercy upon us, O Lord, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
4 Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scorning of those that are at ease, and with the contempt of the proud.
Father, I thank you that I can one more time lift up my eyes to You, the Maker and Creator of the heavens and the earth. Father, I come to say, “Thank You for Your Mercy and Grace You affords me day in and day out. Forgive me, Father, I pray, when I have taken the very air that I breathe for granted because if it wasn’t for Your Spirit breath there to meet, I would not be a living, breathing vessel who exists upon the earth today. So, Father, I say “Thank You” for being with me today by affording me by Your Mercy and Grace to say one more time, “Thank You,” in Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.
(1) I acknowledged that you are the only God, no other place my help will come except you, therefore, arise and plead my case, and give me a round settlement
(2) You are my only hope, make haste to deliver me from my troubles
(3) Watch over me for good when my days are dark to bring me out from the darkness
(4) I will continue to wait on you oh my God until you send my helper
(5) Give me the grace to wait until my helper arrived.
(6) Give me the grace to recognize my helper when arrived.
(7) Help me my God that I might not be impatient to lose your good plans about me.
(8) Let not the wishes of my enemies come through.
(9) Thwart all the evil plans against me, and confound all my enemies
(10) Save my soul from those that are at ease who swallows the weak in their arrogance.
DAY 5 PSALMS 124
The Lord is the Defense of His People
1 If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, now may Israel say;
2 If it had not been the Lord who was on our side when men rose up against us:
3 Then they had swallowed us up quick when their wrath was kindled against us:
4 Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul:
5 Then the proud waters had gone over our soul.
6 Blessed be the Lord, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.
7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
8 Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
Hallelujah Father, I thank You for being my Helper and my Defender, and since You are for me, who is there that can be against me! Thank You Father that even when my enemies attempt to surround me, You make a way of escape for me. Thank You, Father, that in Your Name, I can say, my help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth, and for this, I will not fail to give you the praise and the glory, in Jesus’ Name, Amen
(1) I thank you God for you are always on my side when men arose against me
(2) My Father set the camp of my enemies into confusion.
(3) My Father, rebuke those who wants to swallow me in your hot displeasure
(4) Let those who rose against me never have peace.
(5) My God raises a standard for me when the waters of afflictions overwhelmed me.
(6) My God turns all my stumbling stones into my stepping stones.
(7) Let the stream that overwhelmed me, becomes the stream of my breakthrough
(8) Thank you my God for not giving my soul to the wishes of my enemies
(9) May all the snares holding me be broken while and I escaped quietly
(10) Let the snares of the wicked hold them while I escaped from their evil plans
DAY 6 PSALMS 125
The Lord the Strength of His People
1 They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth forever.
2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even forever.
3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon a lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
4 Do good, O Lord, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts.
5 As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel.
Father, we thank You that when I place our trust in You that You will never leave or forsake me. Thank You, Lord, for being the Shield of Faith that surrounds me when my enemies come against me. Thank You Father that I can and will walk in safety because Your Spirit is there with me to guide me and lead me in the way I should go.
Thank You Father that You will do good to those who do good and the wicked shall not prosper in their ways against me as Your children. Thank You Father that You will uphold me with Your right, and no weapon that is formed against me will prosper in the Name of Jesus I pray, and one more time say peace, and only perfect peace will dwell within the Gates of Jerusalem, Amen
(1) My Father God, I need your grace to trust you always in every situation
(2) Keep my feet from moving, and let me not be afraid of any calamity
(3) My Father, give your angels charge over me to surround me always for my good
(4) Remove the rod of the wicked over my lot, so that I will be at peace.
(5) Help me to recognize the rod of wicked within my lot so that I can stand upright.
(6) May goodness and mercies follow me all the days of life.
(7) Save me from them that turn aside to crooked ways, who imagine evil plans
(8) May the workers of iniquity who imagines evil against me be slain by their own works
(9) Lord let there be confusion in wherever the enemies have called my name for an evil
(10) Grant me peace throughout my life, as I journey through this rough world.
DAY 7 PSALMS 126
A Joyful Return to Zion
1 When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.
3 The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
4 Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south.
5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
Father, I thank You that You freed me from being held captives and gave me the gift of Your free grace through faith in Christ Jesus. Thank You Father that for every tear that was sown, joy comes in the morning. Thank You, Father, that You are there to meet me in my midnight hour, and will make a way of escape for me.
Thank You Father I do have every reason to rejoice, because the Lord is with me right now, and for this I will not fail to give You the praise and glory, in Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.
(1) My God turn around all my captivities and set me free
(2) Everything that holds me captive shall be like a dream of the night.
(3) God makes my mouth full of laughter all the days of my life.
(4) Lord fill my tongue with new songs of praises, as you raise me to the next level
(5) May my soul everyday witness the great things you have done for me
(6) Turn again my captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south
(7) Let me reap every good thing I have sowed with joy as I sow in tears, spiritually, economically, socially and otherwise
(8) Let all my lost things be returned to me in ten folds
(9) Fill me with laughter as I rejoice over the works of my hands
(10) Father help me to sow a little and reap greatly
(11) My God burn every weed that is struggling with things I sowed
DAY 8 PSALMS 127
Laboring and Prospering with the Lord
1 Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
3 Lo, children are a heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
Thank You Father that You are the builder of my houses, my homes, my towns, my cities, my neighbourhoods and my nations. Thank you Father that my sleep is peaceful because I choose to put You first in my lives by the power of Your Holy Spirit.
Thank You Father that when I obey Your words that all will be well with me and my households, and I shall surely dwell in the land of the living for Your eternal glory. Thank You Father that I and our families will increase and multiply simply because I choose to do things Your way.
And thank You Father how for showing me that anything I do without You is a waste of time. So, Father, I ask You to show me the way in which I should go in the Name of Jesus I pray, Amen
(1) Heavenly Father the master builder, please build my life to be prosperous
(2) My God watch over my financial sources and let them spring up like a river
(3) My Father, give me perfect timing in all circumstances to make me prosper
(4) Lord provide for me so that I can have a good sleep at night
(5) My Father, remove my worries, so that I may have a good sleep at night.
(6) Make my children be the heritage that will give me peace all the times
(7) My God remove every barrenness in my life
(8) I reject every financial barrenness, spiritual barrenness, womb barrenness
(9) Father make me fruitful in all my labour
(10) Father makes me bold to speak with the enemies at the gate.
DAY 9 PSALMS 128
Blessings of Those Who Fear the Lord
1 Blessed is everyone that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways.
2 For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.
3 Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of the house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
4 Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the Lord.
5 The Lord shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
6 Yea, thou shalt see thy children’s children and peace upon Israel.
Father, I thank You that as a person who reverently fears You as my God that it is a good thing to remain humble before You because You are my Creator and I am the created. Thank You Father that I shall see the fruit of my labour by serving You with my hands. Thank You Father that all will be well with me because I want to serve You in spirit and in truth all the days of my lives.
Thank You Father that all will be well with me and my household members both present and future, because my desire is to live and obey Your word so that all will be well with me. Thank You for blessing me Father with Your love. Thank You Father that I will see generations to come and may those who love Your holy city of Zion be blessed in their comings out and their goings in from this time forth even forevermore.
Peace is within in you, O Jerusalem both spiritually and physically I pray, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
(1) Lord give me the grace to fear you that I can be blessed
(2) Let my heart desire be, to walk on your ways my God.
(3) May I eat the labours of my hands and proclaimed your loving kindness
(4) Seal every licking pockets that have been opened against me.
(5) Open the flood gates of heaven and shower down prosperity and good health to me
(6) Lord decree blessing upon me from your throne.
(7) Lord lead me to seek the good of Jerusalem and keep me away from sorrows
(8) God satisfy me with long life to witness my grandchildren
(9) Give me wisdom and understanding to know those things that are for my good
(10)My Father please protect & provide for all my family members wherever they are.
DAY 10 PSALMS 129
Song of Victory over Zion’s Enemies
1 Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth, may Israel now say:
2 Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me.
3 The ploughers ploughed upon my back: they made long their furrows.
4 The Lord is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked.
5 Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.
6 Let them be as the grass upon the housetops, which withereth afore it groweth up:
7 Wherewith the mower filleth not his hand, nor he that bindeth sheaves his bosom.
8 Neither do they which go by say, The blessing of the Lord be upon you: we bless you in the name of the Lord.
Father, I thank You that Your promise is that the gates of hell will not prevail against me. Father, I thank You that my victory is through Christ Jesus my Lord and in His Name I have the authority to trample upon my enemies because all power belongs to you. Father, I thank You for blessing me, and help me, in turn, to bless and speak blessings upon others, in Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.
(1) My deliverer fight my battle and keep away all afflictions far from me
(2) My God let those who are afflicting me not prevail against me
(3) My great God grant me victory over all afflictions that are facing me right now
(4) My righteous Lord cut asunder all the cords of the wicked against me
(5) Let them all be confounded and turned back, all that hates me
(6) May those that seek my hurts be as the grass upon the housetops, which withereth afore it groweth up
(7) Turn all the evils plans against me to foolishness
(8) My helper in times of trouble, turn away all evil arrows pointed towards me.
(9) My great Redeemer, put to shame those that laughed at me.
(10) Afflict the wicked one with all evils he imagined against me.
DAY 11 PSALMS 130
Waiting for the Redemption of the Lord
1 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, Oh Lord.
2 Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
3 If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
4 But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
5 I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
6 My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
7 Let Israel hope in the Lord: for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
Father, if You were to mark iniquity, there would not be one person left standing. Father help me to forgive my enemies so that in forgiving, I shall be forgiven.
Thank You, Father, that with You there is abundant life and that my Redemption comes through the precious Blood of Jesus, and that not one drop of His Blood has been wasted on any soul who chooses to come to You through Your Son Jesus, and for this I will not fail to give You the praise and glory, in Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.
(1) O Lord make haste to deliver me from all my troubles.
(2) Lord, hear my voice: let your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications
(3) Remember that my days are short on the Earth and make no delay to answer me.
(4) Forgive me every sin that hinders my prayers and answer me.
(5) My Lord gives me peace while waiting for you till you have answered me.
(6) My Godsend your words to comfort and heal my soul, and save me from troubles
(7) Lord let my hope in you be fulfilled quickly that I may testify of your goodness.
(8) Merciful God, show me your mercy and take away all my afflictions and sorrows
(9) Lord out of your plenteous redemption let me be redeemed from every covenant, pledges, vows, promises, utterances, imaginations that are working against me.
(10) The redeemer of Israel, never give me to the wishes of my enemies
DAY 12 PSALMS 131
Simple Trust in the Lord
1 Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.
2 Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.
3 Let Israel hope in the Lord from henceforth and forever.
Father, in the Name of Jesus, by the power of His Blood and according to Your Living Word, I ask You to search deep within my hearts to examine every motive or thought that may come into my mind. Ideas are good Father, but if they are not God ideas then I am wasting precious time with things that are not my portion.
Calm and quiet my souls, O God, that I may experience Your peace and calm which enables me to be still before You. Help me, O God to draw near to You just because of who You are. Because I choose to place my hope and trust in You, You shall keep me in perfect peace when my minds have stayed upon You, and for this, I will not fail to give You the praise and glory, in Jesus’ Name, Amen
(1) Lord, forgive me wherever my heart is haughty and draw nigh to me.
(2) My father remove a lofty eye from me, to hear You speaks to me in a gentle voice
(3) Dear Father, give me the grace that I will not exercise myself in great matters
(4) Let me behaved myself well when the enemy is within that he might be ashamed
(5) The creator of heavens and the Earth hold back those that are pursuing until I reached my victorious end
(6) Lord open doors to my wealthy places, that I may rejoice in you all days.
(7) Give me a brook of water in the days of my draught and command the ravens to bring meat to me when there is no hope of survival
(8) Prosper me in days of great famine where no hope is nigh.
(9) Let every pride in me be swallowed up by your grace.
(10) Teach me Oh Lord thy kind and gentle ways that make one rich.
DAY 13 PSALMS 132
The Eternal Dwelling of God in Zion
1 Lord, remember David, and all his afflictions:
2 How he sware unto the Lord and vowed unto the mighty God of Jacob;
3 Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;
4 I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,
5 Until I find out a place for the Lord, a habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.
6 Lo, we heard of it at Ephratah: we found it in the fields of the wood.
7 We will go into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstool.
8 Arise, O Lord, into thy rest; thou, and the ark of thy strength.
9 Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness and let thy saints shout for joy.
10 For thy servant David’s sake turn not away the face of thine anointed.
11 The Lord hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
12 If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne forevermore.
13 For the Lord hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
14 This is my rest forever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
15 I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
16 I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
17 There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.
18 His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish.
Father, I praise and worship You, and I ask You to remember me in Your goodness and mercy, O Lord, as someone who walks upright before You only because of who I am in Christ Jesus. Father, I desire that my houses become a house of prayer, praise and worship that You may be exalted on the earth as You are in heaven.
Help me, O God, to be those living sacrifices which are holy and acceptable in Your sight which is our reasonable worship of service to honour You for who You are. Father, help me by Your Spirit to be renewed in the spirits of my minds, by which I will not be conformed to the dictates of this world, so I may prove what Your acceptable will is for me.
Father, I also pray that I remember that since Christ so willingly shed His blood for me, I am no longer my own, because my houses have now become the temple of the Holy Spirit, and since I am sealed by Your Spirit through the blood of Jesus, You own me.
Help me to place my trust in You, and rest in the fact knowing Your grace is more than sufficient for me. Thank You Father that You have prepared a Lamp for me as Your people because it is by Your Spirit that I have been anointed and appointed for such a time as this.
Thank You Father that my enemies will not have the victory over me and when all has been said and done, You will put my enemies to shame, but You will cause me as Your people to flourish in Your courts, in Your House, O God, and for this, I will not fail to give You the praise and the glory, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
(1) Lord, who remembered David, in all his afflictions, don’t pass me by in my days of troubles.
(2) Lord place in me the heart of David which made him to swore to build a place for you. And help me to build a place for you in my heart.
(3) You the mighty God of Jacob let my heart finds a habitation for you
(4) Let me find joy in going into your tabernacles and worship at Your footstool
(5) Arise, O Lord, into thy heart; and make it the ark of thy strength
(6) For thy servant David’s sake turn not away from your face from me, your anointed
(7) Let me be clothed with righteousness and fill my mouth with the shout of joy
(8) Lord abundantly bless my provisions and make every aspect of my life prosperous
(9) Lord ordained a lamp for me, you are anointed, to illuminate every dark place of my life. And let your light shine over my darkness
(10) Clothe all my enemies with shame and let my crown flourishes always
DAY 14 PSALMS 133
Blessed Unity of the People of God
1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life forevermore.
Father, I thank You that it is good and it is a pleasure to be in Your House when the brethren come to dwell together in the unity of the faith. Father, when I, as Your child come to You to pray, praise and to worship You, the anointing flows like a river from the mountaintop down into the deepest parts of the valley.
Thank You, God, that it is in Your presence where I will hear a word of exhortation, encouragement or a Word of Revelation which comes to help and strengthen me as Your child for the days that are ahead. And Father, I thank You for another glorious and golden opportunity to come into Your House by the Freedom of Your Spirit.
Thank You Father for the privilege to serve You and to honour You for who You are. Help me to see and understand that when I in the unity of the faith before You that it fills Your heart with joy, and in return, you bless me yet again by Your presence, and for this, I will not fail to give You the praise and the glory, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
(1) Lord make me be at peace with all my enemies
(2) Lord connect me to those that I can find favour in them
(3)Lord let my connection of breakthrough be like an ointment upon the head Aaron,
(4) Grant me a breakthrough in the unity of friends of good hearts
(5) Let my blessings be as the dew of Hermon that is upon the mountains of Zion
(6) Lord connect me with those You have chosen to be useful in my progress
(7) Father show me the right donkey that will bring me to the place of my glory
(8) I decree and declared that every person set to delay my destined, will behold back until I fulfil my destiny
(9) Lord command your blessing over me to make me flourish in every aspect of life.
(10) My God speaks to that area of my life that is standstill, to move and bring me to my destined place.
DAY 15 PSALMS 134
Praising the Lord in the House at Night
1 Behold, bless ye the Lord, all ye servants of the Lord, which by nightstand in the house of the Lord.
2 Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and bless the Lord.
3 The Lord that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion
I come before You the Most High God, to bless You with my whole heart, soul, body, will, emotionally and spiritually and to praise and worship you my God, to give You all the glory and honour due to Your Holy Name. Let me lift up my hands in the sanctuary and bless You for blessing me with Your presence.
So, Father, I thank You and give you all the glory and honour that is due to You because You are God. Father, I thank You for being the One and Only, True and Living God who is full of mercy and goodness. Thank You Father that with Your help I will succeed in all that Your purpose or had in mind for me to accomplish on this earth.
Thank You, Father, that Your Kingdom will come, and Your will, will be done on earth as it is in heaven. And thank You, Father, that the kingdoms of this world will become Your Kingdom and the Kingdom of Your Christ, and for this, I will praise and worship You for all eternity, in Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen.
(1) Lord fill my heart with joy that will make me bless your name always
(2) Teach me oh Lord, how I can praise You in my afflictions
(3) My Father turn my night today so that my joy in You may be full
(4) Lord lead me on the right path as I faced the night
(5) My Father command the moon to shine over my night so that I can see my way to breakthrough
(6) God, the possessor of heaven and earth put to silence all the workers of iniquity that used the night to operate against me.
(7) Every evil projected against me through the night should be quiet as night.
(8) My God gives me the joy to praise you and always lift up my hands of praises to you.
(9) The Lord that made heaven and earth bless me out of your heavenly throne
(10) Make me joyful to be fellowship with you always, so that you can fight my battle